Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'M BACK!!

So, I kinda took a sabbatical from cyberworld. I've been busy with work, then we went away for the weekend...but we are home safe and sound now, and I will be posting some of the many pics I took at Blackwater Falls this weekend. Matt's family rented a cabin in the woods and it was absolutely beautiful there!! The changing of the seasons is so cool to witness here (I'm not used to the 4 seasons being from Arkansas!) Anyway, Matt is slowly turning me into a scenery girl, so I took a ton of pics of the leaves changing and the mountains this weekend.

I'm starting to get that overwhelmed feeling...my to-do list is steadily growing and nothing is getting marked off! I fear a meltdown is a coming :)

2 comments:

Debbi said...

don't have a meltdown girl, my list never ends. I just sit and read blogs and never get anything done! haHA. I can't wait to see your pictures - it sounds really nice!

The Perry Family said...

i'm with debbi, i stay on here all day sometimes and don't get any of my work here at work done! haha