Thursday, September 20, 2007

TGIF (for me anyway)

Sorry, I haven't posted about my job. I LOVE IT and the best part is that Thursdays are technically Fridays...YIPPEE!! This means that we don't see patients on Fridays and I only work from 8:00 to 11:00 am, so it's pretty much like not working :) It's very busy and I constantly feel overwhelmed and like I'm forgetting to do something important, but that's much better than sitting there twiddling my thumbs. It's good to be back in the "corporate world". I miss my kids at the daycare, but I'm much more suited for office work.


Addendum to Bubba post:

I just found out that November 3 is family day where he is in basic training and Matt and I are going to be able to make it :) We are going to drive the 9 hour trip to Georgia on Friday and come back on Sunday. As an added bonus, I also get to see my wacky parents who are acting like lunatics...yay!!

1 comments:

Debbi said...

What good office hours! That is soo nice I bet. Friday afternoons are my favorite when Wade comes home early - and you get that every Friday! NICE!!!!