Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Seeking advice AGAIN

I don't know what it is, but somehow I never learned to "really" surf the internet. I've been trying to find samples of wedding announcements online because I'm trying to write one for me and Matt to put in the paper, but I don't know exactly how to word a destination wedding, so I need a cheat sheet. The problem is, my search engines are bringing up zilch. I tried to find the Eagle online, because I know years ago, Julie Bryant anounced her destinatin wedding in the paper, and I wanted ot copy off her, but I'm having no such luck. Anyway, just needed vent. I've been in a weird mood here lately, with the unprogress of unpacking and trying to do the little things for our wedding. Really missing home, and family and friends. Poor Matt, he has no clue what to do with me. Oh well, time for bed. Maybe I won't wait another month and a half between posts. Just haven't been real motivated here lately.

4 comments:

Debbi said...

hum, if I'm bored today maybe I'll try looking aroud, there has got to be something out there you can use. I have been feeling like this lately too - kinda blaw, I think it always comes with febrary, not winter, not spring. blaw. I am glad it's over and march is finally here. i'll let you know what I find today! :)

The Perry Family said...

bought time you had a new post! haha are you crazy thinking the eagle is online? hahahaha let me go look and i will get back with ya! love ya!

The Perry Family said...

ok, how about this:

Matt Hurd and Kristy Sloan are pleased to announce their upcoming marriage which will take place on May __, 2008 on the beautiful island of ______ in the caribbean? Matt and Kristy are making their home in Charleston, West Virginia.

or you could do:

Mr. and Mrs. Michael Sloan are pleased to announce the pending nuptials of their daughter, Kristy Nicole to Matthew __ Hurd. The ceremony will take place on May __, 2008 on the beautiful island of ____in the ____. Kristy and Matt will make their home in Charleston, West Virginia. (or before you making your home part, you could put that you are a 1998 graduate of WHS and he is a 2007 grad of UAM with a degree in whatever and blah blah.)

hogwildinmountaineercountry said...

Look at you guys coming through! I never thought to word it that way.