Thursday, January 31, 2008

MY BRAIN IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!

I've got to stop being so sporadic with my posting! I've been so busy lately, 10 things happening at once, that I feel like I'm gonna freak out!! Although, when I think about, I just think I'm a freaker. I don't know if I would actually be able to handle it any other way. I often wonder what it would feel like to have a lesiure life (and I don't even have kids!) Neway, back to the reason for my posts....life is a whirlwind. So Matt and I have been throwing around the idea of moving into a bigger place-then we decided we didn't want to deal with the hassle of moving-then we found this house that is 3 x bigger than our apartment, with a FLAT yard, and 125.00 month cheaper rent (deal breaker) and the next thing I know, we are moving..in 2 weeks!! So, my booth that needs painting and stocking, and desperate attention if I'm ever going to make any $$ is on the back burner for now until I can get the new house painted and everything packed and moved.

In the midst of all this, I don't know what color to paint in the house. I like the rustic feel, but I also like the cottage thing, so I don't know how to meet in the middle. I'm also wanting new furniture (because I am SICK of a futon) but I know that is not a realistic goal right now. So, any ideas for painting/decorating our new abode? We are showing the place to Matt's mom this weekend, so I will take pictures to post later.

I think I'm done ranting. Now it's time to do taxes and get excited about having honeymoon money :)

4 comments:

Debbi said...

do you have a costco by you? we have a membership (and it's only like 5 minutes from our house) so it's a place we go wander around - any way, they have really good quatliy furniture and it's really good prices. right now they have a really nice sectional that is microfiber and it's only $750! I would totally buy it but we are moving 3 times next year so I don't want it to get ruined.

anyway, you should look there! Good luck, I love moving and orgainzing and reorganizing thigngs!

hogwildinmountaineercountry said...

No, we don't have a Costco anywhere in this state, but I wish we did. I've heard great things about it and have been wanting to go.

The Perry Family said...

need a new post, need a new post!!!!!!!

Debbi said...

kristy? kristy? are you there? did you fall and can't get up? we need a new post and pictures of your new place!