Friday, January 23, 2009

Jumping on the Bandwagon


So, I couldn't resist. After hearing constantly about it, I finally read the book....and I COULD NOT put it down!! I finished it in 2 days and can't wait to go see the movie this weekend!! I always thought every one was too crazy about this series and I tried to avoid it, but couldn't any longer. I am such a sucker for the teen love story/drama, this was right up my alley. Now my only problem is going to be reading new moon and then waiting for the movie.

3 comments:

Debbi said...

yay, glad you liked the book! The movie was so-so for me, Jasper was cracking me up the whole time, and there were funny parts to me that I am sure were not supposed to be funny - I can't wait to hear what you think, it will give you something more to blog about!

How much longer do you have till the baby? What did you decide about the car/seat stroller? Have you decided names? We have 2, and are waiting to see what she looks like I guess. I seriously am ready to be done, I had both my others at 38 weeks, so that is only like 2 1/2 weeks away!


Hope you are feeling good!

The Perry Family said...

YAY FOR YOU! So glad! I love love love love love love love love those books and knew you would too if you ever read them!!!

ashley said...

I just started reading them also because I got the first one for my birthday as a gift. I don't think I would have ever bought it myself. I am totally hooked. I haven't seen the movie yet. I am on the third one now. I am almost through and have the last one waiting on me. I can't wait to get everything done at night so I can get in bed and read! My husband calls me a nerd. I need to be done with all of them so I won't be so consumed with reading! That is all I want to do now.