Thursday, March 19, 2009

Little Miss Brecken


So, my poor baby has been here a week and I'm just now showing her to the blogger world (thanks Heather for announcing her arrival for me :)--I'm never on top of things anymore. So, we have kinda just been taking it easy. My mom is here and and doing everything for me. I ended up having a c-section and she is staying longer than she planned, but I am so glad she is because there is no way I could have done it without her! Brecken is the best baby ever-she only cries when she is hungry, but she sleeps ALL the time! I know this is expected at her age, but I'm ready to play with her!! Anyway, we are all doing fine and will be making a trip to Arkansas next week to see my brother who's in from Hawaii.

3 comments:

The Perry Family said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON HER!!! Sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! She does look like Matt, to me, in the eyes, but that mouth and chin is you all the way!!! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait till next week!!!

The Perry Family said...

p.s. she reminds me a lot of lauren....funny!

Debbi said...

I loove miss Brecken, sorry for being so late. the pictures that Rosjuane took were really fun, I hope she is doing well!