Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Let us out of here!!





this is how we have spent the past few days. my poor helpless baby trapped in the bed, tubes coming out of everywhere, her gasping for air EVERY time she coughs. I am so helpless and there is nothing i can do to stop the "bad people" from poking and prodding her :( After 2 weeks of testing and bloodwork, we finally think we have found the culprit-pertussis or more commonly known as the whooping cough. We are still waiting on the test results, but the pulmonologist confirmed the doctor's suspicions.

So this is where the next few days will be spent. "Don't expect to get out of here before Friday", says Dr. White. 3 down, 3 to go.

4 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Kristy! I hate that she's so sick and in the hospital. I know how you feel we've been there before and it's not fun but it will get better. We will be praying for Brecken and you and Matt. Please keep us updated! I'll make sure and let Justin know that his neice is in the "spital" as he would say.

Love yall,
Corie

The Perry Family said...

at least you have a pretty good idea of what it is now. sucks that you will have to stay there until friday though. but, like you said, they don't want you out of there too early this time! i'll call ya tomorrow and check on her!
love ya!

Debbi said...

Oh no, how sad, at least you know what it is now, but I hope she gets better soon and you get out soon!