Tuesday, September 11, 2007




DEBBI ROCKS!!


Thanks Debbi for all the awesome books!! In my package came a Real Simple Cookbook that Matt and I both will enjoy, The Pilot's Wife, a book about Happy People which sounds interesting, Sense and Sensibility, a scrapbooking magazine which has gotten my scrapping mind racing! and The Organized Life book that I am super excited about!! I have enough cool stuff to keep me busy for a while :) Book swaps are awesome-good idea guys. Can't wait until the next one!! Happy reading to all who participated :)

1 comments:

Debbi said...

haha! Thanks for your package too. I can't believe media mail was that fast! I didn't want you to think that I sent you the book about happy people because you weren't happy - but I just loved it and thought it was really cute. So anyway, enjoy - I really really wanted to keep the cook book - you'll have to post and let us know how the recipies turn out!