Thursday, September 20, 2007

Missing Bubba



I was looking through pics the other day and found one of me feeding bubba when he was little. I think I cried for hours after that. I can't imagine what my mom is going through. He's just my brother and it's hitting me hard-imagine your child! I keep wanting to call to hear his voice and I can't (then I get mad when I realize he uses all his calls for Julie!) Hello, Wesley, we were here before her :) I know he will be home @ Christmas and everyone thinks I'm overreacting, it's just going to take a while to adjust that's all. Wesley has never been a rational thinker, so him joining the ARMY is so something he would do. We are total opposites-I have to think about things for months, he thinks about them for seconds (if that). Neway, all this to say I miss my Bubba.

1 comments:

Debbi said...

I totoally understand! I don't know how long it's been since I've seen some of my brothers and sisters! It's crazy how you miss them so much.

I also got your thank you card the other day - you totally didn't have to do that (because I'm a loser and didn't do it!) I love the book mark, I always use library reciepts and lose my places. I LOVED the package and you shouldn't feel like you got the good end or whatever - I am really excited to read that book you sent, I have heard about it and can't wait to start it.

I'm doing a book swap in October so watch my site for it - get some other fun people there in WV to do it too!!! The more the more fun it is!

How do you like your job - you haven't posted about it?