Sunday, January 6, 2008

How Did I get so Lucky?


So, today was the 2nd day of the snow covered mountains, and although there was no meltdown, Matt still had to drive me to work, because I still refuse to drive for fear of another incident of backing off our mountain. Neway, so you can imagine my surprise, when at 10:oo am, I receive a pkg at work. The pkg was from ProFlowers, the company Matt always uses to purchase floral bouquets from. I thought, the snow didn't cause a meltdown this morning, it's not my birthday, or any other significant day for that matter, so why am I getting flowers? Well, I got flowers just because my fiance is...my fiance. He just wanted to start the New Year off right, and he succeded :) sp? I can't wait to grow old with this person and raise a family with him!
BTW, these flowers are amazing! The company picks them fresh before shipping them, so they last up to 3 weeks!

2 comments:

The Perry Family said...

so pretty!! i'm jealous, chris won't send flowers b/c he says they die anyway! haha

Debbi said...

Yeah, I"m jealous too, I am soo glad you are blogging again too!