Monday, January 21, 2008

Miss Me?

I find great comfort in knowing that you guys miss me when I'm away :) And that I actually have more than 2 people reading my blog. Sorry for the lapse. Nothing exciting has happened, and Matt and I have been busy creating our new travel business and I am in the process of opening up an antique booth here in town. Something else to bring me closer to a meltdown :) Neway, hope everyone had a good weekend. I stayed in and drank hot chocolate since it's still cold here. Debbi, I feel you with the negative degree weather. It's for the birds!!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Oh my gosh! Are you freaking out with these temps or what?!?! I hate this and I am so happy it's our last winter in Iowa.

So, take some pictures of your booth - I want to see!

The Perry Family said...

what travel business??????