Monday, January 7, 2008

Open to Suggestions

Matt and I are trying to plan our vacations, but we are stuck. We don't know where we want to go for our honeymoon/wedding--Antiqua, St. Lucia...they all sound so generic, but we're unsure of the non-generic ones. Jamaica is a definite no, this little sheltered southern girl is running out of ideas that were scarce to begin with!

We are also going to NYC this summer, and are trying to figure out which Broadway play to see, but again, I'm too sheltered to know of any plays besides Grease, Rent, Chicago...Just thought I would throw this out there. So, Debbi and Heather (since you two are the only ones that read this) where should we go?

8 comments:

Debbi said...

I have heard Wicked is AWESOME! I would see that if I could see any show - hum, places to go - I'm kinda strange, I want to go on a cruise to Alaksa, but that doesn't sound like a fun hot honeymoon place....what aboutsomething off Calie so you see the other side of the country? I'll have to think about it for a while. (we went on our honeymoon to a ski resort in Ut - Stein Erickson in Deer Valley and it was really cool if you want that type of thing, it wasn't winter either, we got married in May and it's really beautiful that time of year)

The Perry Family said...

go to hawaii and visit julie! j/k hawaii would be nice though. isn't st. lucia in the bahamas by jamaica? haha go to cancun or cabo san lucas...yes, cabo!! i agree with debbi..wicked for the broadway play

Laken said...

CABO!! for sure.. and I just discovered your blog today, but I will keep reading :)

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Cabo too, but Matt refuses to go to Mexico-he's not going to a third world country for our honeymoon! If you ask me, he is being a little uncompromisable (is that a word?) at this point! Definately not going to Alaska, I see enough snow in this frickin place!

Rosjuane said...

Somewhere in the Virgin Islands!!
I have no Idea!! I too am the sheltered girls who has never even been to FLORIDA!!! I went to Hot Springs for my honeymoon and got married there too.
Thats it why didn't I think of it sooner. HOT SPRINGS!! LOL!! Just j/k.

The Perry Family said...

tell matt to buck up!! CABO, CABO, CABO!! haha

Debbi said...

look! 6 comments! Look at all your readers! Blog more!

The Perry Family said...

need more posts chicka!!!!!